The Student News Site of Porterville High School

The Orange & Green

The Orange & Green

The Orange & Green

Best TV Shows to Watch During the Month of November

As we are entering our first few days of November, here is a ranked list of TV shows to watch, and why!

1. Gilmore Girls is about a mother and daughter who share a very close relationship and it shares their interesting life story from the peak and to the end where Rory graduates from Yale. You should watch this if your looking for a hearty and romantic TV show with a good plot, this is for you.

4. One Tree Hill is another hearty romance TV show, the plot consists of two half-brothers Lucas and Nathan who compete for positions on their High School basketball team.

5. Buffy the Vampire Slayer is about a girl who is desperate for a normal life but can’t, as the story line goes on, she learns to share her destiny with the world.

6. October Road is an American series that is based on a Best-Selling author that is trying to get out of his writers block by going back to his hometown. If your looking for a hearty TV show, this is for you.

7. The Haunting of Hill House is based on a firearms heiress who built a San Jose farmhouse and it eventually turned into an eerie and mysterious estate, as shown in the show. If your looking for something timid and a bit scary this is the show.

8. American Horror Story: Freak Show is about a story of circus performers who are desperate to prove their talent to the world, but people thought otherwise. If your looking for something ominous and interesting, this is the show for you.