The Student News Site of Porterville High School

The Orange & Green

The Orange & Green

The Orange & Green

The World Ag Expo

The World Ag Expo

The World Ag Expo is the largest farm show in America and returns to the International Agri-Center in Tulare, California, on February 13th. The event will run until 4 pm on February 15th. More than 100,000 attendees are expected throughout those three days. World Ag Expo is the largest annual outdoor agricultural exposition, with over 1,200 exhibitors and an attendance of more than 100,000 each year. It is held at the International Agri-Center in Tulare, California, in the United States, starting on the second Tuesday of February. The World Ag Expo is a walking show, and 80% of our exhibitors are outdoors. Be sure to dress in comfortable clothes and shoes. You should prepare for cold and rainy weather. The show is rain or shine. The show features an innovation contest among its exhibitors each year. The World Ag Expo Top-10 New Products Contest highlights new tech, equipment, services, and more. Exhibitors must apply for the contest, and their submissions are reviewed by a panel of judges. The show started in 1968 and was attended by 28,000 people. It outgrew its original home and moved to its current permanent location where it occupies 2.6 million square feet of exhibit space, the International Agri-Center, in 1982.