Who Has The Coolest Car On Campus?

With students coming into high school comes the responsibility of learning to drive. Even with school, some students work and make certain vehicle upgrades using hard-earned money. There are many impressive cars in the student parking lot, considering most students at PHS are under 18. Have you ever noticed some of the cool cars on campus? I interviewed a few students, asking them how much they have spent on their vehicle, what is unique about their car, and what their favorite part of their vehicle is. Here is what they told me.

Junior, Ulysses Baca says he has spent about $40,000 on his truck. A unique thing about his 2021 Chevrolet Trail Boss is his two 10″ subwoofers. His favorite thing about the truck is the mean-looking front end.
Senior, Jose Caballero told us he has invested $20,000 into his 2004 NBS. A unique thing about his NBS is the emerald green paint. Jose’s favorite thing about the truck is the 24″ billet wheels.
Junior, Johnny Lopez says he has spent around $10,000 to $15,000 on his 2019 Ford Mustang GT. The unique thing about his 5.0 is the list of modification stickers on the rear window. Johnny’s favorite thing about the car is the exhaust.
Junior, Jovani Sierra has spent $2,500 on his 2014 5.0 Mustang. A unique thing about his car is that it is convertible. His favorite part of the car is the traction control.
Junior, Diego Lopez has spent $1,000 on his 2017 Ford Explorer. The most unique thing about his SUV is that no other Explorer has an intake like his. Diego’s favorite part of his car is the sound of the engine.
Junior, Ricardo Rangel has spent $1,500 on his 2021 Chevrolet Trail Boss. A unique thing about his truck is that it is a 4X4. Ricky’s favorite part of the truck is that it is a 10-Speed.
Senior, Ivan Arias has spent about $1,450 on his 2010 Chevy Silverado. A unique thing about the truck is the stipes it has on the hood. Ivan’s favorite part of the truck is the exhaust.