What Do You Think About Starting School At 8:30am?

What Do You Think About The Late Start? “I like, it gives me more time to get ready, I also get to sleep in more, wake up a little later, and I have enough time to go to Starbucks.” Khloe Gutierrez, freshman

What Do You Think About Late School Start?? ” I think its better because we wake up later and have more time to get ready and sleep” Jesus Martinez, sophomore
What Do You Think About The Late School Start? “I like it because I get more sleep and wake up a little later” Evelyn Rangel, sophomor
What Do You Think About The Late Start? “I personally don’t like it, I’d rather enter at 7:30 than 8:30.” Jesse Orozco, senior
What Do You Think About The Late Start? “I personally don’t like it just because we get out later, I could sleep more, but it also doesn’t give me time to relax just because I go to work right after school.” Reynaldo Vargas, freshman
What Do You Think About The Late Start? “It gives me more time to do missing assignments and homework, I get to go exercise every morning now, and it also gives me time to go get food.” Kevin Dominguez, sophomore

How do you feel about the late start? “It feels good because I get to walk around the school more and I really like waking up later. Rodrigo Zepeda, freshman

How do you feel about the late start? ”It feels good because it gives me more time to get ready.”

How do you feel about the late start? ”I like it because it gives me more time to get ready, sleep in more, and not as tired” Aiden Jimenez, junior
How do you feel about the late start? ”I like it, it’s nice because I get more time to sleep in” Austin Jimenez, sophomore