The Student News Site of Porterville High School

The Orange & Green

The Orange & Green

The Orange & Green

Hair Trends 2024

Hair Trends 2024

Throughout the past few months, we’ve spotted some upcoming paramount looks on runways, social media feeds, and red carpets, giving us little teasers of what’s to come this year. According to Pinterest’s 2024 predictions, jellyfish-inspired styles are set to be one of the year’s central themes. That includes the jellyfish haircut, which became a trending search on social media platforms. The jellyfish look features sharp, starkly contrasting layers. 2024 might be the perfect year to finally do a major haircut because bobs are trending, and the hottest style right now, the Italian bob, is an excellent option for beginners. The European-inspired look features a chin-length hair subtly contoured to fall around the face. If you love short hair, take it to the next level with a shaggy pixie cut. As opposed to a traditional pixie cut, the layers of this style are a little longer and less uniform. We’re in a new era of blowouts. While we’ve seen these larger-than-life hairstyles in the past, they’re being revamped thanks to new technology, making them more convenient than ever. Of course, there are plenty of traditional and DIY heatless methods, too, if that’s more your vibe. Regardless, the bigger the blowout, the better.